Changes in a Certified Operation
This policy aims at informing client about notifying any changes in the Ownership, Structure or management of supplier if any.
As a response to any change evident in the client information during the process of their organic Certification.
Normative framework :
ISO 65 Standards ( ISO/IEC Guide 65: 1996 (E)
A “CLIENT” is bound to immediately notify ADITI, where applicable, on any of the following in the form of an Official communication letter:
- Any change in its legal, commercial, ownership or organizational status (including key staff) who could affect the performance or competence of the certification.
- Legal documents of the ownership of the firm should be submitted. In case of change in Ownership, a new certification contract will be signed with ADITI
- Any plans to conduct any production activities outside the India.
- Any and all changes in their premises which may affect their management system, their service, their products, their process or their skills. Any breach of this obligation to inform may lead to be withdrawal of the certificate. Furthermore the Client is bound to inform any major non-conformity identified during internal and/or customer audits (however named) undertaken by its customers, its partners or public authorities.
- Any lawsuit or criminal investigation of the Client or its key staff.
- Any changes to the scope of certification.
- Any significant changes in main policies; and
- Any other matters that may affect the ability of the Client to fulfill requirements of its certification
Access to this policy :
- This policy is available to all interested public
- It must be handed out to all ADITI Clients and Staff members