Handling of Appeals
This policy aims at efficient registration, handling and evaluation of appeals.
a) As a response any claims expressing dissatisfaction with the services of ADITI or against the certification decision.
b) As an operator, customer, worker or any third party who wants to indicate that one of ADITI‘s certified operators is in breach with the NOP, NPOP, COS‘s requirements the quality of services this type of appealing becomes evident.
c) If anyone disagrees with one of our certification or evaluation decisions related to application and audit process and you want to challenge them, this type of appeal becomes evident.
Normative framework :
ISO 65 Standards ( ISO/IEC Guide 65: 1996 (E) Clause 7) and the Quality Manual work Instructions in section 2.0.
In order to ensure objectivity and to guarantee examination of all relevant information before the final decisions taken by staff members that were not involved in the case. Moreover, ensuring confidentiality in every case and protection of identities of the personnel involved.
Advisory Board: advice to Managing Director (MD);
Managing Director: decision on appeals;
Administrator: registration and confirmation of appeals, handling and proposal for decision, informing licensee of decision. Filing of Improvement Form;
Certification Manager: assistance with handling;
(Senior) Inspector: assistance with handling of appeals.
- In the Certification Contract the following aspects with regard to appeals are laid down:
- the subjects of appeals,
- the timeframe for sending in appeals,
- the timeframe for the handling appeals,
- the licensee can send written appeals to the ADITI office in Bengaluru, India only;
- The Administrator registers the appeal on an Improvement Form and sends a written confirmation to the licensee;
- The Administrator handles the appeal and may be assisted by the Certifier or the (Senior) Inspector. The Administrator makes a proposal for a decision with motivation to the MD;
- The Administrator registers the handling of the appeal on the Improvement Form.
- The MD takes a decision after careful consideration of all information. The MD may decide to consult the Advisory Board;
- The MD informs the Administrator of the decision and the motivation;
- The Administrator informs the licensee of this decision and motivation in writing.
- The Administrator completes the Improvement Form with the decision and motivation;
An appeal may result in an improvement.
3. Follow-up and evaluation
For the follow-up and evaluation appeals are handled as complaints
The Improvement Form is filed by the Administrator to number in the Improvement File.
Access to this policy :
- This policy is available to all interested public
- It must be handed out to all ADITI certification and inspection personnel.